Directions to Villa Aglaia from the airport
- From leaving the airport, drive up the hill to the T junction
- Turn left, then continue on road and take sharp right to Svoronata.
- Follow road until you come to a fork in the road.
- Take left folk and continue up the hill. Follow road and continue keeping left at fork with stop sign on right.
- Continue on road, keep left up the hill to cross roads, turn right.
- Continue on road, pass the bakery on your left. Continue straight leaving Lakitha
- Continue straight, over crossroads with lots of signs. Keep straight
- Over next crossroad with lots more signs. Keep straight
- Past Fiat Garage on right. (Not far now)
- Keep straight up the hill to T junction and turn right.
- Continue straight for 10 minutes noting the following landmarks:
Sign for Trapezaki
Aegean Petrol Station
- Continue straight for a further 10 minutes (almost there)
- Keep right at the next fork in road (don’t go up the hill)
- Pass sign for Vlachata
- Pass EKO petrol station on right
- Keep straight, leaving Vlachata
- Keep right as you approach junction with builders merchants on left and bus stop on right.
- Take right fork
19. Continue down the hill past Auto Service Garage on right
- After 300mtrs pass the sign for Mavrata and keep straight (almost there). Don’t turn right!
- Keep straight past the petrol station/garden center with lots of pots on right
- Continue on road through Chionata (really close now)
- Go past the sign for Studios M&L and in 600mtrs pass the sign for Mavrata (Maupata)
- After 200mtrs you will see Ellios Taverna on the left. Turn right into Mavrata village
- Keep left at the sub station
- Follow the signs on the left turning to Villa Aglaia. Enjoy your holiday